Awesome word of mouth adverstising is knowing the value that someone else finds in the service that you provide. These golden nuggets are our best attaboys!
- I can't believe it! I lost a whole dress size in the first 4 weeks of class. My Triceps muscles are getting some great definition and I'm thrilled with the results so far. H.R. Madison, OH
- I trained in another martial art 10 years ago, but I love the ATA style of training. It's something that the entire family can enjoy without the "Green Beret" approach that I've seen in the past. You can go at your own pace, and that is the reason I'm here. M.R. Madison, OH
- Thank you so much for the lessons you are teaching my son. He is much more focused and has goals now. He enjoys going to karate, respects his teachers and is learning respect for weapons and people. He is very inspired by the weekly lessons even making comments at dinner time about nutrition. He takes pride in things he does and just completed his goal of earning his camo belt! There are so many new opportunities! It's great that this is not a "seasonal" sport that you have during a time of the year and then it's over. It's ongoing. Thank you such more for helping in boosting my Son's self esteem, giving him opportunity to set goals and really caring about his growth. we're going to make it a family thing and we'll ALL start doing it ;) Sincerely, M.M. Madison, OH
- I'm in the leadership program, the most training you can get...
It's a great program i recommend it.
I love it ... J.S. Madison, OH
- I can't even begin to thank Mr. Myers and his team enough for their wonderful dedication and patience. My 5 year old was painfully shy and had been frequently pushed around by older kids in our neighborhood. After a few months at Madison ATA, he is now volunteering in school, speaks up for himself, and his improved self confidence is astonishing. Thank you so much Mr. Myers! You have changed our lives!
- I am a much older woman and I have always been able to handle myself in all situations
that were presented to me. But after becoming a Green belt I did find myself in an
altercation where I had no option but to physically defend myself and after the fact
i did not even realize It was my young daughter that pointed out just how well I had
Blocked each and every well call opponent tried to use against me. With my police training
and my martial arts training the only contact made was to my arms....It is like riding a
bike once you learn the techniques they are always there. If I could of I would of walked
away but that was not an option. Thank You !!
- Both of my children go to Madison ATA…they are 8 ½ and 3 ½…I was very nervous about my 3 year old, M. However, both Rob and Nick Myers are amazing with him. They demonstrate a great deal of patience. Anyone who has a toddler knows how difficult that may be! M. is very comfortable with both of them. The other instructors are very good with him as well! I was very nervous about being embarrassed if he acted up, or didn’t pay attention. They assured me they would handle it just fine…and they did! My daughters self esteem has increased tremendously as well. The instructors really make you feel welcomed…my children are excited all week long. Oh…suggestion…I want a bumper sticker that says “My kid can kick your kids butt!”……………Is that bad? J Thank you for a wonderful experience!
- Send us your testimonial! We love to hear from our students! Email us now.